Copyright © 2019
The Texas Sidecar Co.
1. Call, email or stop by and discuss what you want and need. We can take your verbal or email order at that time and provide you with a tentative delivery date.
2. We will then send you a written order confirmation.
3. You make sure everything is correct on the order confirmation. Verify: name, address, phone number, shipping information and specifics on the order. Check year, make and model of the bikes, sidecar model, options, pricing, etc.
4. Sign and return the order with your deposit. In most cases the deposit is 50% of the total order and is not refundable.
5. Method of deposit and/or final payment: We will take a bank check, personal check or cash. Your order will not ship or be delivered until payment has processed through our bank. All checks take 5-
6. When we receive your order, we will call you with a tentative ship date. Approximately ten days before it is ready to ship, we will invoice you for the balance of the charges.
7. Sidecars can be picked up in Houston, TX or shipped “freight collect.” Any customer taking delivery of their sidecar in Texas will be charged a minimum Texas sales tax at 6.75%. This is a Texas state law with which we comply.